Thursday, December 6, 2007

Myers Mischief: The Beginning

Nick and I were trying to find 'M' words to name our blog. Nick came up with mischief so we looked it up in the dictionary...

mis·chief –noun 1.conduct or activity that playfully causes petty annoyance.

Could that definition describe my husband (and the rest of us) any better? And so it stays. I told my friend Sara that if I got a new camera for Christmas, I would start a blog. Well, Santa delivered my present early so here we are...Entering the world of blogging. I hope you enjoy the pictures (I'm no photographer) and the comical antics of my family as much as I do.

Blessings!

6 comments:

Keith and Edie said...

Hey guys, thanks for sharing your blog with us. We would love to see and hear from you and will try to visit it often.

Love ya, Keith and Edie

Anonymous said...

Yay, a new blog to read! :)

ABBY said...

great idea. i love getting to look at these handsome little guys and am excited for kiddo #3 . can i still call soon and have you forgive my friendship delinquency?

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! ANOTHER BLOG for me to read during naptime! :) Love the family pic in front of the tree :)
Can't wait to see more of the Myers boys! :) e

Unknown said...

Keep the pix coming! I miss you guys!

Vicki Ferrell said...

Thanks for sharing. You know I get my baby fixes this way, and miss occasionally getting to see the boys. Guess I have to look up a nice copy of "Little Women" for the new baby!