Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby

I'm now 18 weeks along in my pregnancy. I felt the baby move last night for the first time (or I should say the first 4 times). He/she seemed to be active while I tried to relax on the couch reading a book. :) I'm so excited for this part of pregnancy...it's one of my favorites. It's the part that makes the pregnancy seem real. I guess it's a better reminder than nausea, irritability, weepiness and such. And in my case for the last week or so...insomnia. :(

And we can't forget about my guys...

Can you tell he had a peanut better sandwich before this picture?

Daddy & Deagan snugglin' up to watch football.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to feel the baby moving around! I hope your insomnia passes quickly.

Sara said...

I find that a good cure for insomnia is giving birth. Then you can finally start getting some sleep. Riiiiight...enjoy these sleepless nights, because you know they are going to get 10 times worse! God is preparing your body for the baby! I love the daddy/Deagan picture...now Daddy needs to take some mommy pictures! We have 0 pictures of Graham and mommy...maybe we should take some of each other! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! How fun and exciting to feel the baby moving around! If only there were a new KK book to pass the time during the middle of the night...

Brandon, Ashlee, Braylon & Briggs said...

hey britt
i like your blog, I need to update mine! I think its been a couple of months since my last update! I check yours every day! keep the pictures coming. I need to see one of you and your growing belly!!
ashlee

Unknown said...

I remember seeing pictures of Nick and Trevon cuddled up to watch football - now Deagan. Great pix!!