Saturday, August 30, 2008

it's been awhile...

Wow, life has become easier now that Baylor is sleeping through the night...we're all a little happier. :) Nothing exciting going on but I thought I would post some recent pictures.
the boys washing daddy's car

some more dress up...i love Bay's expression in the second one. cracks me up. :)

all 3 kids crashed after a day at the fair (we didn't have the camera there so I don't have any pictures)
hanging out with sophia for the day

Trevon doing his 'homework'
(I watch a little girl after school and she was doing her homework...trevon put the pencil behind his ear on his own...not sure where he got that)
when daddy's in charge...

pretty girl...of course the boys had to get in on the action. I SAID...DON'T PLAY IN THE MUD!

more evidence...

3 comments:

Christy said...

Your family is beautiful Brittany! Tatum has always felt the same way about those hats/bonnets.... lol... She keeps her hat on now... at least for a little while before it ends up on the ground!

Kira said...

I love Deagan's hair sticking up in the picture on the floor with Baylor. Baylor is such a pretty girl. Just wait til she starts playing in the mud with her brothers! That will be fun.

Sara said...

another blanket on nick's lap? how out of the ordinary! your house must be freezing.