Thursday, April 24, 2008

Roommates

Trevon and Deagan are now sharing a room. Here is a picture of their beds...(I know, Nick doesn't think it's fair that Trevon gets such a huge bed but that's just the way it is for now)
Well, we tucked the boys in for the night (in their own beds), and I decided to check on them before I went to bed. I walked slowly into the room and let my eyes adjust, looking at Deagan's bed; only to find it empty. I look over and this is how the boys are sleeping...Of course, I had to go get Nick who had just fallen asleep himself and make him see how cute they were. He told me not to take a picture because it would wake them up. But since I couldn't fall asleep anyway (and I just kept laughing at the sight), I decided it was worth a shot. I crept into the room in complete darkness and prayed the flash wouldn't wake them up (and also that I was aiming the camera in the right spot)...then bolted out of the room. They've been sharing a room for 6 nights now but we're not sure how many nights they've been sharing a bed. :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One minute they're trying to kill each other, and then this. They just don't want you to know they get along!

Anonymous said...

I was laughing and "awww"-ing at the same time. :)

PEEPER said...

aw. so precious. You know, thats how they slept in Little House on the Prairie times...all the kids in one bed. I think you should stick with it.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!

Kira said...

They are too cute.

Sara said...

I'm so glad you took a picture of this. That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

seriously. your kids are adorable. are you ready to pop?