Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kid-less Weekend...

If your kids were at gramma and pawpaw's all weekend, what would you do? Well, Nick and I decided to go through toys. At least, that was the main goal...we did accomplish some other things like eating out, painting 2 rooms (actually just primer), watching a movie, eating out, cleaning, eating out some more, etc. We had a good time. :) Here's a snippet of what we accomplished this weekend...
BEFORE:

That is what Trevon's room looked like after we took the toys from all over the house and dumped them on his floor.

AFTER:

We'll see how long this lasts. :)

We also found this in a closet...(Nick looked like he was going to pass out while blowing it up) Trevon said, "Mommy, it can't drive. I want it real!" Guess he'll have to wait a few more years for that. :)

Stay tuned for before and after pictures of the nursery. My sister is planning to help me paint it this next weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys got a lot accomplished. I guess with two little ones, toys replicate and then explode everywhere. :)

Kira said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the nursery when it's done!

PEEPER said...

ah, an organization project. now theres my kind of weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job organizing - you don't even WANT to see what maggie & mackenzie's room looks like right now! (more like your before pics!)

I'm glad you had a nice weekend! I can't wait to see a GIRLY nursery!
:)